Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pre-Spring Break

Hey lovers.

I didn't update before I left, so I have a world of pictures to do. Meaning, I probably won't get to it all until mid-week.

A week before we left for spring break, a bunch of the girls went to Viareggio for the carnivale. Unfortunately, it rained terribly. But regardless, it was definitely an experience and still fun.

Just a little reminder of why Johnna has to visit us in Maryland/D.C. next year.


Terrible winds.

Terrible rains BUT JOHNNA WON'T LET IT GET HER DOWN.





My gang.

Post-midterm (which I'm sure I failed because I had no idea what Tomasso wanted us to study), we made a lemon-cake dessert with fruit pureƩ. SO amazing. I needed fruit. But this still wasn't enough. My fruit cravings were to be satisfied on break.


Happy birthday Italy!

Drunken chips/salsa (minus me being drunk)

AMAZING trio that plays at the Piazza del Repubblica. I literally could have listened to them all day.

Weird-ass potatoes.

+Love+

No comments:

Post a Comment