Monday, March 14, 2011

Players, Piazza Parties, Playdates, and Pizzas.

Hey lovers.

The Fiorentina v. Catania (town in Sicily) game was last Sunday. It was MAD fun. Granted, Johnna and I spent the whole time talking about hot guys and sports and hot sports and t.v. shows and so on...


Giant carton of milk? Yes please, and thank you. I'm into that.



Feisty Italian sports fans.
Oh. We won.

Dinner with my girrrrl Johnna.

Picnic up at the Piazza del Michelangelo!




This is my curse... I can never choose between 2 VERY slightly different photographs.


When I said picnic, I meant milk and cookies.



B-e-a-utiful. I'm going to miss this ridiculously. I can't wait to go back up like every day when it's nicer out.

Some medieval hangin' at Elise, Johnna, and Leslie's.

Medieval grilled cheese.

Medieval oven (WHICH IS WAY TOO SMALL but at least they have one!)

Window view of the Palazzo Vecchio.

Devyn's best friend from home, Jordan, came to visit her for almost a week. It's been great having her here, she's such a sweetheart!

We all had Gusta Pizza. Finally. I've heard so much about it. It's literally right down the street and I didn't have it until this past weekend. The bread was delicious- I think that's what made it amazing. Its oven-baked and I think they put salt or sugar on the bread before the sauce was put on.


+Love+

No comments:

Post a Comment