Friday, January 28, 2011

Night of Lights

Hey lovers.

Currently, I am lying on the couch on the second floor of my apartment in Florence, Italy.

It's not what I expected at all. It's old school mixed with new money, if that makes any sense.

I just got back from a club after dancing with 5 beautiful girls and I danced just the way I wanted to for the first time in over a year and a half. The freedom of alcohol is beautiful. I do know how to control myself when the time comes, so I have no issue with myself drinking here. I was with Johnna Quinones (my lovely dance partner through the night), Elise Robbins, Devyn Dunny, Lauren Rosso, and Kat Milberger. And passing Kevin O'Conor(?) at the end.

That's it; I'm going to bed. More legit updates on actual explorations tomorrow (or the day after, if I decide to go out?)

No comments:

Post a Comment